HARAJUKU FASHION STORES - HARAJUKU FASHION
HARAJUKU FASHION STORES - KNITWEAR FASHION 2011
Harajuku Fashion Stores
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
I went to Harajuku again, mostly because I wanted to get a yukata for myself. Originally I was intending to pick up a yukata from the department store since they have a cuter selection as well as the high likelihood that they'd be on sale, but alas, I'm too late. So I headed to Harajuku where I knew they'd still be selling them.
It just so happened that I found the infamous Harajuku girls clamouring in front of the Meiji Shrine today, too.
UT Harajuku x Transformers
Transformers models in the window of the UT Harajuku store as part of some special limited edition t-shirts and models campaign during the summer of 2011.
print fashion bug coupon
fashion design schools in europe
summer fashion wear
nitya ladies fashion
top fashion schools london
fashion model pose
georgina fashion accessories
カテゴリ : Category: None