CHEAP HIGH FASHION SHOES. CHEAP HIGH
Cheap high fashion shoes. Urban fashion brand.
Cheap High Fashion Shoes
- haute couture: trend-setting fashions
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- This is a term (and category) used regarding the best of the current fashion trends.
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- place: a particular situation; "If you were in my place what would you do?"
- (shoe) footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (of a person) Be wearing shoes of a specified kind
- Fit (a horse) with a shoe or shoes
- Protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe
- (shoe) furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
Monster High Dead Tired Lagoona Blue Doll And Hydration Station Playset
Monster High Dead Tired Lagoona Blue Doll and Hydration Station Playset
Lagoona Blue is the daughter of the infamous Sea Monster. After a long week at school, Lagoona Blue is dead tired? and in need of a little rest and relaxation. Lagoona uses her Hydration Station to re-moisturize at night, which doubles as room decor for girls. Just press the shell-shaped button on the front to activate 3 different modes of lights and bubbles for a cool underwater room effect. This toy includes a Hydration Station, Lagoona Blue doll with eye mask, pet Neptuna with eye mask, water bottle and monsterizer? bottle. Also, check out the rest of the Monster High Dead Tired Doll Collection, which is sold separately.
Product Dimensions: 17.5 (L) x 5 (W) x 13 (H)
Age: 6 years and up
Learn how to relax the Monster High way with the Monster High Dead Tired Lagoona Blue Doll and Hydration Station Playset. Three different modes of blue and green lights create a cool underwater room effect, and Lagoona's included accessories and pet Neptuna make for a ghoulishly relaxing night in.
Dead Tired Lagoona Blue Doll and Hydration Station
Ages: Six and up
Requires: Three AA batteries; Phillips-head screwdriver
At a Glance:
Three different modes of blue and green lights create cool underwater effect
Bubbly shelves hold a variety of accessories
Hydration Station features simple, tidy setup that keeps you dry
Only the walls are water-filled, so the doll inside stays dry. View larger.
Create Your Favorite Haunt with Lagoona Blue
After a long week of school, Lagoona Blue is dead tired and in need of a little rest and relaxation. Create your ideal haunt with the Hydration Station and a little help from Lagoona herself. The cool blue backdrop sets the underwater tone, with bubbly shelves inside adding an aquatic accent. Alternating green and blue lights at the base of Lagoona's Hydration Station add a monstrously chic light show to the immersive environment. Simply tap the shell detail to alternate between flashing, extended flashing, and sustained light shows.
Hydrate and Accessorize While Staying Dry
The Hydration Station has a simple, tidy setup that re-moisturizes Lagoona while keeping you dry. A curved reservoir in the front of the display is filled with water through a small funnel. When the back door is snapped into place and covered with the scale-detailed roof, Lagoona can be sealed in for re-hydration. Decorate the chamber by filling the bubbly shelves with a variety of Lagoona's accessories, including her slippers, journal, hairbrush, and sleep mask. And don't forget her pet fish, Neptuna, who comes with her very own sleep mask!
The Hydration Station requires three AAA batteries (not included).
What's in the Box
Lagoona Blue doll, Hydration Station, six accessories, and instructions for assembly and use.
My Momoko doll shoe collection (27 pairs)
Apart from 6 extra shoe pairs I haven't received yet (they're still in the mail), this is my entire Momoko shoe collection. :D While I have 11 Momoko dolls, only 5 of them have come with their original outfits and actual shoes (I like buying nude dolls because they're cheaper), so I had to do some serious shopping to make up for the girls' lack of footwear.
Some of these were released quite a while back (like Petworks sneakers from 2003) and in effect the prices for them have been higher than I'd normally pay for doll shoes. Eeep! $25 or more for a pair? Such steep prices… >_<; I try not to overdo it and have only focused on the more expensive shoes in the past 2 months or so. Now I won't have to do that again for quite some time. My wallet is crying already from being so thin!
The high quality is so worth it though and CCS shoes especially look really gorgeous. There are so many others I'd like to have (yay for wishlists!), both old and new, but I've managed to snag a favourite or two already.
I'm very pleased with all of them! The most expensive pair so far have been the yellow flip flops (insane $40+), followed by the red flip flops and the beige Mary-Janes.
Rio, Feb 15th 2011
In high school I had a math teacher who taught us probably until the day she gave birth to her kid, and by the end she used to wear those amazing African looking scarf around her waist, to help support her belly. Even then I found that very charming, I’m just not sure I have the ability to emulate her! Guess I have to buy some bigger scarves so it can be wrapped around my waist more than once and really support the belly, instead of just being a decorative belt… (not that using it as a simples belt doesn’t have its advantages: it does help give the impression that I still have a waist line :s)
- Dress: Cantao (1st item of clothing my husband ever gave me, circa 2002)
- Bag: Uncle K (another gift from my husband!)
- Shoes: Arezzo
- Scarf used as belt: H&M
- Necklace: from the gay pride day in San Luis Obispo, 2001
- Watch: Nixon
- Glasses: Cheap Monday Clairvoyant
download fashion games for girls
women fashion online
new york fashion week date
urban fashion group
latest fashion today
pictures of korean fashion
nyc fashion designer game
daisy lowe fashion spot
カテゴリ : Category: None